Windermere Oaks WSC Board Meeting 05.25.2023
May 22, 2023
Windermere Oaks Water Supply Corporation
424 coventry road, Spicewood, TX 78669
NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING
The Board of Directors of the Windermere Oaks Water Supply Corporation
will meet Thursday May 25, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
at the Spicewood Community Center,
7901 County Road 404, Spicewood, TX 78669
TAKE NOTICE THAT A MEETING OF THE ABOVE-REFERENCED BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF WINDERMERE OAKS WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION will commence at the time and location as noted above to consider and act by motion, resolution or otherwise upon any matter in connection with the subjects as listed below. This public meeting is being held pursuant to Texas Government Code § 551.001 et seq. All deliberations of the Board shall be made in Open Meeting unless made in Executive Session pursuant to Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapter D to discuss an item listed below or under the specified agenda item for Executive Session. In the event of an Executive Session, no action will be taken by the Board until the Board has closed the Executive Session and returned to the noticed Open Meeting. Members who desire to address the Board regarding an item on the agenda during an open meeting may do so before consideration of the item by the Board during the public comment portion of the agenda. All public comments shall be subject to the Public Comment Policy adopted by the Board on November 20, 2019.
The Board may discuss or take action regarding any of the items on this agenda.
- Call to Order.
- Roll call.
- PUBLIC COMMENT—Comments from citizens and members who wish to speak on agenda or non-agenda items (3-minute limit per person).
- APPROVAL OF BOARD MEETING MINUTES –
- March 6, 2023
- April 15, 2023
- Old Business:
- Election Results
- Independent Audit of 2022 financials.
- Discuss and possibly act: Resolution to memorialize previously approved Ammendments to the Corporation’s Tariff.
- Discuss and possibly act: Resolution to update the signing authority at First United Bank
- Discuss and possibly act: Resolution to update the signing authority at Co Bank
- Discuss and possibly act: Reimbursement of Joe Gimenez for copies made and distributed to members at the Apr 15 meeting, in the amounts of $31.06.
- Managers Report
- CLARIFIER AND STORAGE TANK– Update on progress of plans related to clarifier and storage tank accommodating system growth.
- ZEBRA MUSSEL MITIGATION. – Update on filtration system installation.
- REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE – Update on growing R&M activities, how WOWSC is handling.
- Treasurers Report
- Review of the most recent Monthly and YTD Financial Reports.
- Legal Status Report (No Actions)
- NEW BUSINESS – Discussion and appropriate action on agenda for next meeting.
- NEXT MEETING – Set date, time and place for next meeting.
The undersigned certifies that this notice has been duly and properly posted at least 72 (seventy-two) hours preceding the scheduled meeting in a place accessible to the public at all times, at the corporation’s office located at 424 Coventry, Spicewood, Texas 78669, and this notice has been provided to the Burnet County Clerk or on the corporation’s Internet Web site for posting at least 72 (seventy-two) hours preceding the scheduled meeting pursuant to Section 551.054, Texas Government Code.
Richard T. Schaefer, Board President